Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Most Useful Software for English Teachers

I love teaching!!! I enjoy having lessons. The only thing I’m not fond of is preparation process. The main reason for it – it takes a lot of time which is always not enough. Despite this fact sometimes I spend some hours searching the net for the most useful software for English teachers. And I’m ready to share with you some of my ideas about helpful programs teachers can use.

Vocabulary Worksheet Factory


It is one of the most effective computer programs. This application should be installed on your computer in order to operate. It has a patterns database for creation of different vocabulary worksheets. Your task is to choose the words and the kind of a task you want to make. The software will generate the worksheet for you. It is available in two versions: free and full. It is important to mention that free version has some limitation for usage. Anyway buying such a helpful application can be considered as a good investment. The main benefit of this program is that it saves you a great amount of time.

Crossword complier with Languages


Crossword is a good way to check students’ knowledge of specific vocabulary. This application is very useful as with the help of it you can create not only crossword puzzles, but also word searches which are extremely effective working on students’ vocabulary development. Similar to the previous program it must be installed on your devise. It is available in trail version so you can test it. Although I prefer to use similar online service, it is much more helpful to have it on your computer any time it is needed.

For now I think that is all. Hope it was useful. If you have your favorite software programs, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
'Everything you do has some effect, some impact'

Instagram

Instagram

Contact Form